1600E Tru-Align Time Clock & Stamp
The 1600E uses Lathem's patented Tru-Align™ feature that lets your employees make the perfect-punch on their time cards every time. Using the optional Tru-Align compatible time cards, the Tru-Align technology senses when the printer is aligned correctly with the proper space on the time card and then will it automatically trigger an imprint. The bright LED light illuminates the print area for easy viewing of time card punches or document stamping.
1600E wirelessly synchronizes with NIST atomic clock in Colorado and automatically the time during Daylight Savings. Never needs resetting so the 1600E keeps time and your print settings during power outages.
- Synchronizes time via radio wave to the US atomic clock in Boulder, CO
- Super-bright LED light illuminates print area for easy viewing
- Tru-Align™ option provides fast printing and perfect punch alignment (25 Tru-Align time cards included)
- Perpetual calendar until 2099 (changes year, month and date automatically)
- Keeps time during power outages
- Choose from 18 preset print formats
- Choose from 13 preset messages: RCVD, SENT, IN, OUT, CFMD, FILED, PAID, USED, FAXED, VOID, ORIGN, APR’D, CMPL’D
- Print time in AM/PM or 24 hour format
- Large LCD display shows date, time and day of the week
- Selectable English, French, Spanish, or Portuguese language for printing
- Use standard time or job cards, or optional E16-100 Tru-Align cards
- Mounts easily to wall or desktop
View Product Page
Ratings & Reviews
Good time clock for small business
We've had this for several years. It's a little tricky to line it up sometimes, but has a red mark to go by. Just need a steady hand. Every once in a while it jumps up an hr and will stay there for 4 or more hours. But goes back by itself. Not sure why it does it. Now the ink is fading and am trying to find another cartridge for it. Not sure what I'm looking for.
by K Johnson
We've had this model for several years now and it's been great for the most part. <br>My only knock on it that every once in awhile it will error while trying to stamp your time card. It seems to be getting worse as it ages.