The FR700 face recognition time clock includes PayClock desktop software. To purchase the model FR700 time clock with a subscription to PayClock® Online software: click here
The FR700 (FaceIN) is a complete time and attendance and access control system using contactless face recognition technology to instantly identify employees. It provides a touch-less, hygienic alternative to fingerprint readers, while still eliminating "buddy punching" and the need for cards and badges. Employees simply look at the clock and within seconds they are identified and clocked in for work.
The FR700 uses a standard Ethernet connection to your existing computer network. The system provides standard support for 100 employees, but can be expanded to up to 500 per device for an additional fee. The FR700 also includes a built-in dry contact relay for optional secure access control. The system includes powerful desktop software for editing, running reports and exporting to most popular payroll software including QuickBooks.
- Uses fool proof face recognition technology to instantly identify employees.
- Provides contactless hygienic alternative to fingerprint readers
- Eliminates "buddy punching" and the need for cards and badges.
- Uses a standard Ethernet connection to your existing computer network.
- Supports 100 employees. Can easily expand to support up to 500 employees per device for an additional cost.
- Includes a built-in dry contact relay for optional physical access control.
- Includes PayClock software for editing, running reports and exporting to most popular payroll software including QuickBooks.
- A PC with at least a 1ghz Pentium processor
- 128 Mbytes of RAM (256 Mbytes recommended)
- Hard disc with at least 200 Mbytes of free space(500 MB recommended)
- 256 Color 800x600 or higher resolution display
- An available 9 or 25 pin serial communications port, or modem depending on the specific installation,
network adaptor configured for TCP/IP
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher with high speedconnection (for online features)
- 4x CD-ROM or better
- Microsoft Windows XP Home/Professional SP2 or later, Vista, or Server 2003(Standard or Enterprise Edition) OS
- 32-Bit operating system or 64-Bit OS
- A dedicated server for multi-user systems (recommended)
Click here to locate a local Lathem dealer